I’m not gonna discuss the Senators. Ya, I watched most of the game on Tuesday night.
So the other day, I came on here with nothing in mind to say. I decided to do a few posts about wrestling because it was Wrestlemania weekend. I logged off shortly after thinking nothing much about the post. A few hours later, I returned and noticed that I got over 300 hits within a few hours, which basically smashed my other stats here and past sites that I’ve blogged on.
My first reaction was HUH? This HAS to be an error. The trend continued all weekend and I got over 1000 visitors over three days. Yesterday, I read on here that two bloggers got book deals just from posting on here. This got me thinking about a few things regarding this blog, internet site etc. I think I’ll start another Blog on here, but I’m not sure what to do them on. I’ll type some ideas that I have in my head.
1. A Wrestling Blog — This is an obvious choice and the thing that started me thinking about this. Over 1000 hits in three days. There’s a definite audience for it. I’d make it a wrestling news, gossip, recap blog and perhaps have others contribute to the content.
2. Photo Blog — This would be used for pictures of my life & surroundings, both past and present. Each pic would be followed by a description etc.
3. Sex Blog — Sex is popular by itself, but toss a disabled person in there and curiousity is increased. Up until the wrestling posts, ones about my sex life were at the top of the list.
4. Advice — This is where I’d give advice on certain topics. I think it’d be a lot of fun, an interesting read, and probably very surreal. Readers could write in with problems or issues and I’d respond with advice.
5. News Blog — I’d post News Articles and give my thoughts. This could also be opened to others to contribute content to the site.
6. HollyWood News/Gossip — As much as I hate to say this, it’s popular. Perez Hilton became famous just for doing that, so why can’t I?
7. Fictional Story Blog — This blog would involve a Fictional person. The profile would be fake and each post would detail this person’s day while watching their life unfold. This would be creative based. This would be adult oriented at times.
8. YouTube Video Picks — This would be used for YouTube videos that I found interesting, funny, or just stood out to me.
Those are all the ideas that I had in mind right now. I would like you people to please leave a comment to this post telling me which one you like. You can also email me as well with your vote. I’m also opened to new ideas too. If yours isn’t listed above, please feel free to share it with me as well.
Keep in mind that I’ll continue to post here daily. The new Blog will have no connection with this one except for the fact that it’ll be written by me.
I look forward to all of your feedback.