With nothing else going on right now, I’ve decided to post my predictions for Wrestlemania 24 which airs LIVE on Pay Per View this Sunday (March 30th) at 7 PM Eastern.
Here’s the card for the event. My predictions will be written in bold.
– Winner gets a ECW Championship shot the night against Chavo Guerrero.
Raw: Snitsky, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Val Venis, Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Live On Pay-Per-View:Triple-Threat WWE Championship Match
– Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
– Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker
– Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Raw/SmackDown/ECW Battle Royal Winner
– Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison
– Umaga vs. Batista
BunnyMania Lumberjack Match
– Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina
– Finlay vs. John “Bradshaw” Layfield
Another bathroom break for me. Hopefully I return to see Hornswoggle (a midget leprechaun) return and beat up the millionaire. Wow, I can’t believe I just typed that. Anyways, I pick Finlay to win and he’ll reveal himself as Hornswoggle’s Father. Now you see why I get teased for being a Wrestling fan at 33 years of age.
Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather
Alright, this is the match everyone supposedly wants to see. Let me break it down for you. Floyd Mayweather is a Boxing Champion that weighs about 150 lbs. I’m not a fan of Boxing, so I’m not fully aware of his skills or background. Big Show stands at over seven feet and weighs over 400 lbs. Common logic and sense would have Big Show beating the crap out of Mayweather. This is Pro Wrestling though and common sense rarely prevails.
I pick Floyd Mayweather to win.
So there you have it. I will post how accurate I was shortly after I return home.
Enjoy the show, Wrestling fans.